We can help and assist you with a wide range of mortgages to ensure the advice is correct for you
We would be very interested to hear your answers to such questions as:
- Are you buying a new property or remortgaging? (looking for a better interest rate or looking to increase the amount you are borrowing against your current property).
- Are you a first time buyer or an existing homeowner?
- Are you concerned about an increase in future interest rates and how these could affect the cost of your mortgage?
- Are you looking for flexibility in how and when you repay your mortgage?
- Are you buying a second or holiday home?
- Are you looking to buy a commercial property such as an office, shop, warehouse or factory unit?
Making the right decision will not only give you peace of mind but could also save a lot of money over the term of the mortgage.
Clifton Nash have also built up good working relationships with other professionals who can assist with the mortgage process, such as Solicitors and Valuers. We are happy to refer clients onto these professionals should you wish in order that we can provide you with access to a team who can help with the whole mortgage process.